You ask any kid today, ” what is your favorite food?” bang comes the reply..
So here is my take on a healthy no preservative home made PIZZA PASTA SAUCE (with onion & garlic)
For a no onion garlic version please click the link below
Famous sweet in a video format.
Learn to make this complicated looking delicacy with ease using our YouTube video.
Don’t forget to like subscribed comment and share
IMARTI RECIPE LINK https://youtu.be/qkuaTSfUuP8
A combination of BROWNIE and a cookie makes this brookie is to die for!!!
- 3/4 cup wheat flour
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- ¼ cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup castor sugar/brown sugar
- 100grams softened butter(1 pack of Amul butter)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- 2 tablespoon milk(I avoid using it)
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Grease a microwave friendly plate with butter or ghee
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda. Mix until combined.
- Cream together sugar to butter, add vanilla.
- Now combine the flour to make a soft dough.(Add milk if necessary)
- Add half of the chocolate chips and mix.
- Bring together to form a smooth dough.
- Chill the dough in the fridge for about 10-15 minutes so it is easier to make balls out of them.
- Make even sized balls and place on the greased plate, at least 2 inches apart from each other as these cookies tend to spread.
- Place the other half of the chocolate chips on the balls so they can be seen on top once baked.
- Now microwave tis on maximum power setting for just 1 minute +/- 10-15 seconds, depending on the settings.
- Leave them on the tray until fully cool and then transfer to an airtight container.
- Enjoy this crispy on outside and soft on inside BROOKIES at leisure.
Tiramisu in Italian dessert which liteeally means ‘pick me up’ / ‘cheer me up’. It is very light and fluffly and literally lifts up your mood due to presence of coffee. Its also known as the Italian coffee cheese cake.
It is made with layers of sponge cake soaked in coffee decoction and topped with mixture of MASCAPORNE and whipped cream. Here I have used EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE
- 1 EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE
- 1 cup MASCAPORNE
- 1 pack of whipping cream (i used Blue bird brand)
- 1 cup milk (approx 250ml)
- 3 tablespoon cornflour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar/caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- Grated chocolate for garnishing.
*If you jus can’t wait to make this then kindly substitute MASCAPORNE with hung curd/Greek style yogurt.
- Prepare the whipping cream as per instructions on the packet.
- In a small bowl take cornflour and 5 tablespoon water. Add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Boil the milk, add half the sugar and let it dissolve. Now add the cornflour mix. Cook until a thick and creamy. Set aside to cool.
- Heat 1/2 cup of water and add instant coffee powder. Mix and keep aside to cool.
- In a bowl add MASCAPORNE and the remaining half of the sugar and whisk well. Add the cooled custard and mix well. To this add the whipped cream and 1 teaspoon of sieved coffee powder. Fold in carefully and gently. Fill this mixtute in a piping bag.
- Now line the serving tray or glass with a layer of chocolate cake. Pour the coffee decoction evenly so as to soak the cake. Now pipe some custard cheese cream mixture. Repeat this for the next layer.
- Now refrigerate this glasses for 1 hour for the cream to set.
- Garnish with grated chocolate or dust cocoa powder on top and enjoy.