For step by step recipe of TANDOORI CHICKEN-WITHOUT TANDOOR, watch our video recipe on the link given below
- 250 grams of boneless chicken
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped ginger garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 4 tablespoon finely chopped capsicum(red yellow green)
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated processed cheese
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 8 brown bread slices
- Butter for toasting.
- 1. Clean and wash the chicken properly.
- 2. Heat a pan and add chicken pieces to it. Add salt, black pepper powder and chopped ginger garlic to it. Add few tablespoon water and cook until the chicken is tender.
- 3. Once chicken is cooked well, cool it and shred it with the help of a fork.
- 4. In a large mixing bowl, add chicken shreds, cabbage, carrots, capsicum, spring onion, cheese and mayonnaise. Mix everything well using a fork.
- 5. Now trim the edges of the bread and spread the chicken cheese mayo mixture on one slice and cover with another.
- 6. Toast on girdle using butter and serve.