So here’s me back back with a yummy weekend curry recipe. A creamy silky recipe whose taste would linger in your mouth for a really long time.
SHAHI WHITE CHICKEN KORMA
- 1. Roughly chop 2 medium onions & boil with 1 cup of water. Cool and grind to fine paste.
- 2. In a pan heat 2 tbsp ghee(can use oil also). Add 3-4 hari elaichi, 1 badi elaichi, 5-6 cloves & 1 inch dalchini. Let then splutter.
- 3. Add the onion last, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and 3-4 green chillies(I used less spicy). Saute for a while till raw smell us gone. Do not let the paste change its colour.
- 4.Mix 300 ml milk & 100gms curd n keep aside for 10 minutes.
- 4. Add 500gms boneless chicken or 750-800gms chicken on bone. Add 1/4 tsp salt and saute on high flame till the chicken turns white.
- 5. Lower the flame & then add milk curd mix. Stir and let the chicken cook in the covered pan.
- 6. Soak 12-15 cashews and 8-10 Almonds. Peel Almonds after soaking. Grind to a fine paste.
- 7. To the cooked chicken add the almond Cashew paste, 2 tbsp kasuri methi, 1/2 tsp black/white pepper powder, 1/2 cup water mix and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- 8. Adjust salt. Mix and serve with roti/rice