Many if us around the world are vegetarian. And most of them love mix blend of vegetables. Be it Gobi Aloo Matar, Veggie pulao, Pav bhaji, Fried rice with loads of veggies. Here’s my take on a simple restaurant style Mix veg curry.
A creamy flavourful mix veg curry called
Recipe Link 👇👇
So here’s me back back with a yummy weekend curry recipe. A creamy silky recipe whose taste would linger in your mouth for a really long time.
SHAHI WHITE CHICKEN KORMA
- 1. Roughly chop 2 medium onions & boil with 1 cup of water. Cool and grind to fine paste.
- 2. In a pan heat 2 tbsp ghee(can use oil also). Add 3-4 hari elaichi, 1 badi elaichi, 5-6 cloves & 1 inch dalchini. Let then splutter.
- 3. Add the onion last, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and 3-4 green chillies(I used less spicy). Saute for a while till raw smell us gone. Do not let the paste change its colour.
- 4.Mix 300 ml milk & 100gms curd n keep aside for 10 minutes.
- 4. Add 500gms boneless chicken or 750-800gms chicken on bone. Add 1/4 tsp salt and saute on high flame till the chicken turns white.
- 5. Lower the flame & then add milk curd mix. Stir and let the chicken cook in the covered pan.
- 6. Soak 12-15 cashews and 8-10 Almonds. Peel Almonds after soaking. Grind to a fine paste.
- 7. To the cooked chicken add the almond Cashew paste, 2 tbsp kasuri methi, 1/2 tsp black/white pepper powder, 1/2 cup water mix and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- 8. Adjust salt. Mix and serve with roti/rice