A combination of BROWNIE and a cookie makes this brookie is to die for!!!
- 3/4 cup wheat flour
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- ¼ cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup castor sugar/brown sugar
- 100grams softened butter(1 pack of Amul butter)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- 2 tablespoon milk(I avoid using it)
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Grease a microwave friendly plate with butter or ghee
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda. Mix until combined.
- Cream together sugar to butter, add vanilla.
- Now combine the flour to make a soft dough.(Add milk if necessary)
- Add half of the chocolate chips and mix.
- Bring together to form a smooth dough.
- Chill the dough in the fridge for about 10-15 minutes so it is easier to make balls out of them.
- Make even sized balls and place on the greased plate, at least 2 inches apart from each other as these cookies tend to spread.
- Place the other half of the chocolate chips on the balls so they can be seen on top once baked.
- Now microwave tis on maximum power setting for just 1 minute +/- 10-15 seconds, depending on the settings.
- Leave them on the tray until fully cool and then transfer to an airtight container.
- Enjoy this crispy on outside and soft on inside BROOKIES at leisure.