- 8 slices brown bread
- 1 & 1/2 cup boiled sprouted Turkish gram( mothh/mathki) or any other sprouted pulses
- 1 medium potato boiled.
- 1 small onion finely chopped(optional)
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- Salt to taste
- 1 beetroot boiled and sliced
- 1 medium capsicum sliced
- 1/2 cup processed cheese grated (optional)
- 4-5 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4-5 tablespoon Green Chutney
- 5 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- Butter for toasting sandwich.
- In a bowl mash the potato, add boiled sprouts, chaat masala, chopped onions, cheese and salt. Mix well and keep aside.
- Take bread slices and trim off the edges. Apply green chutney on 4 slices and mayonnaise on other 4.
- Spread the mixture generously on the slices spread with mayonnaise.
- Top with sliced beetroot and capsicum. Place the chutney coated bread. You can put a slice of cheese for extra flavour.
- Apply butter on both sides and toast till nicely browned.
- Serve with tomato ketchup and chutney.