These easy and simple to make mutton mince kebabs are perfect for a lazy sunday brynch or snack. They make a yummy starter too.
- 1 kilo kheema/meat mince (Lamb or chicken)
- 4 tablespoon Ginger-Garlic paste
- 1 teaspooon green chilli paste
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 cup raw papaya paste(optional)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup roasted chana/chickpea
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves and mint leaves.
- 1 large onion, grated
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- Salt to taste.
- Oil for shallow frying
- Take mince in a food processor/mixer and churn it for half a minute.
- Grind roasted chana to a fine powder.
- Take the mince in a large mixing bowl. To this add the chana powder and rest all the ingredients except oil and mix well.
- Keep aside to marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a pan. Make kebab of desired shape and size and shallow fry till evenly browned on either side.
- Serve with mint chutney and raw onions rings.