Everyone loves cake. And if its a chocolate cake then nothing divine than this. What if this divine piece can be made easily an effortlessly in just 20 minutes. Yes you read it right. In just 20 minutes your eggless chocolate will be ready with the help of MICROWAVE.
This is how its done..
- 1 & 1/2 cup All Purpose flour / Maida
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 tablespoon Cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 3 tablespoon Oil
- Prepare microwave safe dish by greasing it using some oil and place a butter paper at the bottom.
- Mix milk and sugar until sugar completely dissolves in it.
- Sieve maida, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda 2-3 times.
- Combine this flour into the milk and mix everything well to make sure there are no lumps of any dry ingredient.( Do it gently as over mixing can spoil the batter)
- Add vanilla extract and oil and again mix well.
- Finally add lemon juice and mix everything well.
- Pour batter in microwave safe dish and microwave over high power for 5 minutes
- Insert toothpick if it comes out clear cake is ready.
- Give it a standing time of 5 minutes
- Then gently transfer cake on a cooling rack.
- Garnish as you desire and enjoy with your tea or a scoop of vanilla icecream.
* Different microwaves have different settings. So kindly adjust accordingly. If after 5 minutes of cooking you feel the cake is still nt cooked well thn microwave for another 30 seconds to 1 minute.
** For NO OVEN NO MICROWAVE BAKING REFER WHOLE WHEAT MARBLE CAKE