You ask any kid today, ” what is your favorite food?” bang comes the reply..
So here is my take on a healthy no preservative home made PIZZA PASTA SAUCE (with onion & garlic)
For a no onion garlic version please click the link below
For step by step recipe of TANDOORI CHICKEN-WITHOUT TANDOOR, watch our video recipe on the link given below
Famous sweet in a video format.
Learn to make this complicated looking delicacy with ease using our YouTube video.
Don’t forget to like subscribed comment and share
IMARTI RECIPE LINK https://youtu.be/qkuaTSfUuP8
What is life without street food? Being Mumbaikar eating pani puri at a stall or having a vada paav as take away is very common thing. So presenting today a famous surati street food ANDA GHOTALA. This can be eaten for breakfast, brunch or at dinner.
- 4 eggs boiled and grated
- 1 raw egg for gravy
- 2medium onions finely chopped
- 1 capsicum finely chopped
- 1/4 cup processed cheese grated.
- 2 medium tomatoes finely chopped
- 5-6 garlic cloves roughly chopped
- 2 green chillies slit
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon Paav bhaji masala ( I prefer rasoi magic masala)
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 25gms amul butter
- Salt to taste.
- 4 tbsp green coriander chopped
- Heat a pan add oil and half the butter. Add cumin seeds and let them crackle.
- Add chopped onions and cook them until light golden.
- Add roughly chopped garlic and slit green chillies and saute for 30 seconds.
- Next goes in, the tomatoes and capsicum followed by red chilli, turmeric and coriander powder. Also add a pinch of salt to release the moisture.
- Let this cook until tomatoes are pulpy and oil starts separating.
- Then add the paav bhaji masala, grated eggs and processed cheese. Mix well. Adjust the salt.
- Finally crack the raw egg, beat it slightly till the yolk and whites combine. Add this to the pan and cook on high flame fo 30-40 seconds.
- Remove in a serving plate and add a dollop of butter, cheese and green coriander. Serve with toasted paav and a sunny side up.
** Note use minimal amount of salt as the butter and cheese are already salty.